Why join CLAS?
To achieve its objectives, CLAS:
- makes representations to Ministers and Opposition spokesmen
- holds regular meetings with Treasury, Revenue and Customs officials
- runs regular seminars and members' meetings on current issues
- forms specialist groups on specific concerns
- produces regular electronic updates giving members information on the latest tax developments, both in the UK and Europe
- has a dedicated website describing CLAS's activities with a members-only section giving access to CLAS's policy documents
If your organisation would like to join CLAS, then please complete the form below.
The Exexutive Committee will consider your application at its next meeting.